Plot & Quick Links

We have closed. Thank you for all who have participated and made this place awesome!

Welcome! This is a Lord of the Rings roleplaying game based on the trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien (book verse).

Frodo and Sam failed in their quest to destroy the one ring. It is lost in Mordor, and the two Hobbits had no choice but to turn back. The fate of Middle Earth once more is undecided.

Full Plot
Rules
Getting Started
Thread Timeline
Needed Characters
Staff Contacts

Shoutbox

Affiliates

RPG-D
Forever Night

Vote for us!

Our Button
Affiliate with us

Site Stats

Humans:7
Elves: 2
Hobbits: 4
Dwarves: 2
Peredhil: 1
Istari: 1

Credits

The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion and the rest of the Middle Earth literature belong to JRR Tolkien and the Tolkien estate, not us. This forum is purely fan-made and for entertainment purposes only. Thank you for creating this wonderful world.

One Ring to rule them all..
  Reply to this topicStart new topic

» Hello There!
Gabrien Amery
 Posted: May 24 2015, 18:25
Quote Post

Group: Men
Player: Fiona
Character Page

Hello all you lovelies!!

I've return from the depths of school to get back into roleplaying! I'm so excited to talk to some of you guys, you all seem like such sweeties!
wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
Chris
 Posted: May 24 2015, 21:05
Quote Post

Group: Administrator
Player: N/A
Character Page

Hello! A very warm welcome again.

smile.gif I am still bogged down with RL, but we should get to plotting real soon!
PMEmail Poster
^
Rowy
 Posted: May 25 2015, 02:13
Quote Post

Character Page

Welcome onboard, Fiona! Roleplaying is so much more fun than school! Chime in in Plotting. smile.gif

PM
^
Gabrien Amery
 Posted: May 25 2015, 03:12
Quote Post

Group: Men
Player: Fiona
Character Page

I'm still figuring a way to worm my way into plotting, which is taking quite a bit. Reading through the most recent threads to see if I can get any ideas.
PMEmail Poster
^
Rowy
 Posted: May 25 2015, 03:27
Quote Post

Character Page

I think you'd be in Minas Tirith to begin with, and we are about to archive some threads (still readable in the archive area) as we completely update our current cast of characters. I think Chris has an idea or two for you to get started, and of course chime in with your own ideas too. smile.gif

PM
^

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic